COVID-19 is forcing churches to adapt, restructure, and even make painful staffing decisions as they plan and prepare for 2021. The question now for many church leaders:
- Can we restructure our staff?
- Can we avoid letting staff go?
- How can we transition pastors and staff with dignity, wisdom, and compassion while minimizing damage to our church and ministry?
Matt Steen, Co-founder of ChemistryStaffing, sits down with host, Aaron Hill (Content Editor at ChurchSalary) for this free webinar to discuss concrete ways that church leaders can:
- Reallocate staff and restructure their ministry;
- Pull back on programs, events, and expenses to retain church staff;
- Wisely and compassionately let staff go if necessary;
- And offer generous but realistic severance packages.
Related Resources (mentioned during the webinar)
FREE DOWNLOAD: Restructuring & Church Online Playbook – Guidebooks for restructuring your church staff and planning your church's future online.
ARTICLE: How Will COVID-19 Impact Church Compensation in 2021? – Churches face a K-shaped recovery in 2021.
ARTICLE: What Should Severance Packages Include? – What should churches include and how much?