Multi-site churches are everywhere, yet a “standard process” for setting salaries across multiple campuses remains elusive. Internal hires and promotions, coupled with attendance and budget numbers that vary by location, render this already complicated HR process positively labyrinthine.
In this webinar, ChurchSalary’s panel of HR experts and executive pastors discuss:
● The basic strategy that multi-site churches can use to set salaries
● Why multi-site churches struggle to be consistent
● Best practices (as well as strategies to avoid)
Download or access content mentioned in this webinar below.
Tiffany Henning | Founder, HR Ministry Solutions
- Connect with Tiffany on LinkedIn
Matt Steen | Co-founder, Chemistry Staffing
- Connect with Matt on LinkedIn
Josh Whitehead | Executive Pastor at Faith Promise Church, Knoxville, TN
Download the resources and templates mentioned in this webinar below. Or read one of the articles to get a handle on the basics of creating a salary structure and pay grades for your multisite church.
- Salary Structure Template (for Multisite Churches)
- The Basics | Salary Ranges
- The Basics | Salary Structure and Pay Grades
- Unpacking the Cost of Living
- Multisite Compensation Webinar slides (PDF)