Inflation is easing, but churches still face financial constraints. How are churches adapting while trying to retain and reward pastors and staff in 2023 and beyond?
- How much are churches handing out in terms of raises and bonuses in 2023?
- How can churches retain pastors and staff if they can't give large raises?
- How are multisite churches approaching pay and benefits for campus pastors?
Connect with our panelists
Josh Whitehead | Senior Executive Pastor, Faith Promise Church, Knoxville, TN
- Connect with Josh on LinkedIn
Scott Landon | Executive Pastor of Administration, Wheaton Bible Church, IL
- Connect with Scott
Resources mentioned during the webinar
- Download a PDF of the slides used by our panelists.
- How Multisite Churches Pay Campus Pastors
- Payroll and Budget Changes for 2024 by Aaron Hill
- Wheaton Bible Church’s outside-the-box approach to compensation by Scott Landon
- 2023 Church & Clergy Tax Guide by Richard Hammar