Youth pastors are a crucial but sometimes undervalued staff position. Converting your calling into a career as a youth pastor, though, raises a whole host of questions about compensation and employment.
In this webinar, host Aaron Hill sits down with a panel of experts—Dan Navarra and Matt Steen from Chemistry Staffing and Frank Gil, Host of “15 Minutes with Frank”—to discuss the state of youth pastor pay in 2021 (and beyond) as well as a host of questions raised by actual youth pastors.
- Is a master’s degree worth the time and tuition?
- Will you get paid more (or less) if you take a job in another state or region?
- How can female youth pastors overcome the 10-13% gender pay gap?
- How can churches protect against bias in the hiring (and salary review) process?
- What is the right (and wrong) way to ask for a raise?
- What is the best way to handle a job offer and/or a job search?
Connect with our panelists
- Connect with Matt on LinkedIn