Churches are struggling to offer raises that offset inflation even as the cost of benefits continue to increase. The common assumption is that churches need to choose between raising pay or increasing benefits.
In this webinar, Aaron Hill from ChurchSalary and John Staub from Remodel Health discuss total compensation solutions and options for churches including:
● How does the Inflation Reduction Act change health insurance options for churches?
● How are churches planning on changing pay and benefits to retain workers and fight inflation in their 2023 budgets?
● How can churches offer better benefits while also improving salaries?
Find out how to offset inflation and increasing benefit costs by watching this recording now.
Connect with our panelists
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
Aaron Hill | Content Editor, ChurchSalary
- Connect with Aaron on LinkedIn
Resources mentioned during the webinar
- Download copies of the slides used by Aaron and John.
- Budget and COLA Raises in 2023 by Aaron Hill
- Making Sense of Inflation for COLA Raises in 2022 by Aaron Hill
- How Much Do Churches Spend on Benefits and Health Insurance by Aaron Hill
- 5 Reasons You Should Provide Individual Health Insurance Ebook by Remodel Health