The price and availability of everything from gas to employees in changing. What do church leaders need to know as they seek to adapt their budgets and hiring practices to massive and ongoing changes in the church compensation and hiring market?
In this webinar, ChurchSalary and Church Law & Tax experts discuss:
- The state of church compensation in 2022 and 2023.
- How much churches are handing out in terms of raises or bonuses to offset inflation.
- The state of the post-pandemic hiring market and what it takes to attract, hire, and retain staff members post-COVID.
- How church leaders can adapt their annual budget to fast-changing market conditions and the possible threat of a recession.
Michael E. Batts | CPA & Senior Editorial Advisor, ChurchLaw&Tax
Matt Steen | Co-founder, Chemistry Staffing
- Connect with Matt on LinkedIn
Download the resources and templates mentioned in this webinar below. Or read one of the articles to get a handle on the basics of developing fair compensation in your ministry.