Every ChurchSalary report contains six to seven sections crammed with numbers and charts. To help you interpret all this data and to get the most out of your report, we’ve created a series of instructional videos.
Still have questions? Consult our FAQs or explore the resources at the bottom of this article.
Thank you for choosing ChurchSalary. If you haven’t already consider taking our National Church Compensation Survey, especially if your church is handling things like compensation factors well. We want to hear about it. Together, we can help more churches.
- Introducing Localized Salary Recommendations
- Introducing Budget-Only Reports
- How Does ChurchSalary Group and Normalize Data?
- Unpacking the Cost of Living Index
- Unpacking Localization
- How to Calculate a Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA)
- How Much Do Churches Spend on Benefits and Health Insurance?
- The Basics | Salary Ranges
- The Basics | Salary Structure and Pay Grades
- How Much Does Region Impact A Pastor’s Salary?
- Is Seminary Worth It?
- Download a free Excel spreadsheet to generate custom salary ranges.
This content is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is published with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. "From a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and a Committee of Publishers and Associations."
Due to the nature of the U.S. legal system, laws and regulations constantly change. The editors encourage readers to carefully search the site for all content related to the topic of interest and consult qualified local counsel to verify the status of specific statutes, laws, regulations, and precedential court holdings.